|Abstract submission opens:||1 Dec, 2016|
|Abstract submission deadline:||15 Mar, 2017|
|Abstract acceptance notification:||31 Mar, 2017|
|Deadline for Authors to register:||15 Apr, 2017|
- Abstracts must be submitted to the Conference Secretariat by email on or before 15 March 2017.
- Abstracts must be submitted in ENGLISH or CHINESE for all delegates.
- Abstracts should contain work that has not been previously published.
- Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged by email within 2 working days upon received. Written notification of acceptance and rejection will be made on or before 31 March 2017.
- Accepted abstracts are eligible for presentation after receiving full registration fee from the author. If registration fee of the presenting author is not received by 15 April 2017, his/her paper is assumed to have been withdrawn.
- Authors should follow the style outlined at the Submission Format when submitting abstract(s).
- The exact schedule of presentation will be communicated to the presenting author on or before 26 April 2017.
- All participants are invited to submit abstracts. Please return the completed abstract form by one of the following methods:
- By Email - Please send the completed abstract form as MS – Word. doc to email@example.com
- Photocopies or facsimile transmissions are NOT acceptable
- Type abstract wholly within the box frame provided.
- Type in 10 font size Arial font, with single-line spacing in the boxes provided.
- The title should be informative and as specific as possible. The length of the title must not exceed 170 characters.
- Avoid using abbreviations in the title, only the title should be typed in bold.
- Do not use full-stops / periods at the end of the title, names or institution address.
- Type name(s) of author(s) with initials first (e.g. JKC Peterson); do not italicize; underline the name of the presenting author (which should be identical with the name as entered on the Registration Form), even if there is only one author. The presenting author's name should be followed by name of institution.
- Type the details of the institution (Department, Institute, and Country) on the line immediately after the names.
- The abstract should be informative, including the study objectives, materials and methods, results and conclusions. Uninformative statements such as "results will be discussed" should be avoided.
- Tables, figures and graphs are permitted, but within the space allocated and they must be of high clarity print.
- Do not use double spaces at the end of sentences; do not add lines of space between paragraphs.
- Define abbreviations at their first mention.
- Failure to comply with these requirements will exclude the abstract from consideration.